JKSSB Social Welfare Supervisor Syllabus 2024
The Jammu and kashmir service selection board has published the official syllabus of supervisor posts 2024, The syllabus covers the sections General awarness with reference to j&k, General English, Reasoning, Science, Computer Applications, and specialization. The examination shall aim to evaluate the candidates for their scienctific analytical and numerical aptitude and their general awarness over the broader range of subjects including the specialized subjects. The medium of examination shall be english.
Jkssb Social Welfare Syllabus 2024
Jkssb Notified Official syllabus of supervisor Today candidates can view syllabus Pdf File Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group For More Updates : Join Now
Jkssb Social Welfare Syllabus The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recently Advertised the New 201 posts In Social welfare department consequently it is better opportunity for the female candidates to get exam cracked regarding this examination candidates have to follow entire strategy and comprehensive study plan How to prepare for this examination Here are some suggestions that you have to follow for qualifying this examination.
Syllabus: Candidates have to cover all the components of the syllabus the service selection board has not yet published the official syllabus in this notification but it is to be expected very soon the jkssb shall public the official examination syllabus in this notification and will be available on the official website of the service selection board.
The candidates who have wish to start prepration for this supvervisor examination they can prepare themselves by following the common syllabus remains in every notificaton of jkssb and they can start prepration on previous syllabus of supervisor till the official syllabus get published
The JKSSB Social Welfare Supervisor Syllabus covers topics such as General Knowledge, English language, and subject-specific knowledge related to social welfare. Candidates can expect questions on social issues, welfare schemes, and administration. It is essential to thoroughly understand and prepare according to the prescribed JKSSB Social Welfare Department Syllabus to enhance one’s chances of success in the JKSSB Social Welfare Department recruitment process. A comprehensive study plan focusing on these key areas is recommended for aspirants.
The Jkssb Social Welfare Expected Syllabus Notification 2023
The Candidates can cover some topics till official syllabus to be published
They can read
Association , family ,Marriage socialization theories
Schemes, Child welfare schemes, Social welfare schemes
Social Institutions , Norms , Values
Gender in Equality , Human Development Etc
- The World of Sports
- Honours and Awards
- Geographical Discoveries
- Principal Languages of India
- Current events of National importance
- Capitals and Currencies of Countries
- History, Geography, Culture and Economy of UT of Jammu and Kashmir
- Flora and Fauna of J&K (xi) Rivers and Lakes.
- Important Tourist Destinations of UT of Jammu and Kashmir
- ·Partition of Bengal.
- Boycott and Swadeshi Movement.
- Muslim League/ Khilafat Movement/Non-Cooperation Movement
- Quit India Movement.
- Independence and Partition of India.
- Longitude – Latitude.
- Classification of Soils
- Types of farming
- Resources- Types, Conservation etc.
- Democracy – Direct & Indirect.
- Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties.
- Electric current; Electric potential and Potential difference
- Reflection & refraction of light, Mirror formula.
- Ohm’s Law, Heating effects of Current
- Environmental pollution
- Nutrition, Respiration, Excretion etc
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains and Food webs.
- Ozone layer, its depletion, GreenHouse Effect.
- Chemical Equation, types of chemical reactions.
- Oxidation & reduction reactions
- Physical & Chemical properties of metals and non-metals.
- Time, Work and Distance
- Ratio and Proportions
- Problem of Age
- LCM, HCF
- Polynomials and Quadratic equation
- Idioms and Phrases
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- Homonyms/ Homophones
The candidates have to wait for little the official syllabus get published very soon shall be available on the Jkssb website and you can also download the official syllabus on this portal when it will get published by the board.
Examination Of Supervisor ; The Examination of this supervisor notification will be within three four months candidates have to start the preparation from today because many candidates those who are applying first time for Jkssb posts does have idea regarding the paper pattern and strategy How to crack Jkssb examination. Definitely many candidates shall wait for official syllabus and does not start preparation till than so after that those candidates cannot get enough time for completing the whole syllabus . It is better for all the candidates to start prepraration and cover the common sections of the syllabus like Gk, History, English, Basic Math, etc till the official syllabus get published by the service selection board.
Those candidates who are not wasting time finally get succeed in the every competitive examinations.so all the female candidates are advised those who are going to apply against this supervisor notifcation recently advertised by the Jammu and kashmir service selection board shall start prepration and will get good score in the examination
Jkssb Previous Year syllabus 2018
Jkssb supervisor Previous year syllabus, The jkssb has conducted the one of the supervisor examination in 2018 The syllabus which was set by the indenting department for that examination Here you can check out ,
Jkssb previous year syllabus 2018 , The syllabus which was prescribed by the intending department for the post of supervisor in 2018 was maximum subject based including sociology , and was based on the theories of development and some static Gk was included , The previous year syllabus 2018-2019 covers the sections as …
- Society ,Community, Association
- Social stratification, Caste ,class social stratification in india
- Social institutions , norms values folkways and mores
- Marriage kinship, and family
- Gender inequality and issues
- Stages and theories and Human development (freud ,Erikson)
- Socialization and theories
- Anxiety , Disorders, Phobia , OCD,GAD, panic Disorder etc
- Theories of economic development
- Indicators of social development
- Population growth issues and challenges
- Rural development programmes 1990
- United Nations organisation structure and function
- Non alignment Movement
- Fundamental rights duties,directive principles of state policy
- Democracy ,liberty, equality and justice
- Panchayat raj system
- Social networking
- Basic computer application knowledge
- Macdonalisation and its effect
- Concept of social work ,Philosphy and charity
- Social work and its relation with other disciplines
- Social religious movement
The above syllabus was asked in the examination in 2018-2019, The candidates are advised to wait for the official syllabus of 2024 which shall be published very soon by the service selection board